Premier Financial Group have been providing Wills since 1990. Our experienced Will Writer and Lifetime planning adviser, Harriet Cracknell, is also a full member of the Society of the Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP), the global professional association for those providing legal advice for family estates. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, up to date legal advice adherent to the STEP code of Will preparation.
We are able assist you in all aspects of will writing including:
· Preparation and advice on single and mirror Wills – including advice on the addition of trusts
· Tax planning, including Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax
· Care fee planning
We aim to price our Wills competitively and a full list of our prices can be found here. We also offer a 20% discount for all our existing Premier Financial Group clients
If you would like any further information about our Will writing and lifetime planning services, then please contact us on 01603 750003 and we will be happy to answer any questions, discuss the options and guide you through the process of preparing your Will.
Why do you need a Will?
– A Will is the only way to control who inherits your estate when you die. Without one your estate will be distributed in accordance with the Intestacy rules. These are a set of laws which dictate who inherits your estate. These laws do not make any provision for partners (whether cohabiting partners or not), stepchildren, friends, more distant family, or charities.
– To appoint legal guardians to care for your children should anything happen to you
– To appoint executors and trustees to deal with the administration of your estate and any trusts created
– To ensure the utilisation of available tax allowances
– To potentially mitigate the payment of care home fees