Fee Free Mortgage Advice for NHS Staff & Keyworkers
At Premier Financial Group we are always looking for ways in which we can help support our local community, so we are going to be offering fee-free mortgage advice for any NHS staff and Keyworkers that kept on working during the 2020-21 Covid-19 pandemic.
This offer will be valid from the 31st of May 2022 until the 3oth of June 2022
Please see our definitions list below for critical/keyworkers this has been taken from www.gov.uk Premier Financial Group reserves the right to have the final decision if your occupation is deemed to be that of a keyworker.
If you are unsure please contact us and we will be more than happy to help where we can.
Our Definitions of Keyworkers
- support and teaching staff
- social workers
- specialist education professionals who must remain active during the COVID-19 response to deliver this approach
- those essential to the running of the justice system
- religious staff
- charities and workers delivering key frontline services
- those responsible for the management of the deceased
- journalists and broadcasters who are providing public service broadcasting
This only includes those administrative occupations essential to the effective delivery of:
- the COVID-19 response
- essential public services, such as the payment of benefits including in government agencies and arms length bodies
This includes those involved in food:
- sale and delivery
- as well as those essential to the provision of other key goods (for example hygienic and veterinary medicines)
- police and support staff
- Ministry of Defence civilians
- contractor and armed forces personnel (those critical to the delivery of key defence and national security outputs and essential to the response to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- fire and rescue service employees (including support staff)
- National Crime Agency staff
- those maintaining border security, prison and probation staff and other national security roles, including those overseas
This includes those who will keep the air, water, road and rail passenger and freight transport modes operating during the COVID-19 response, including those working on transport systems through which supply chains pass.
- staff needed for essential financial services provision (including but not limited to workers in banks, building societies and financial market infrastructure)
- the oil, gas, electricity and water sectors (including sewerage)
- information technology and data infrastructure sector and primary industry supplies to continue during the COVID-19 response
- key staff working in the civil nuclear, chemicals, telecommunications (including but not limited to network operations, field engineering, call centre staff, IT and data infrastructure, 999 and 111 critical services)
- postal services and delivery
- payments providers
- waste disposal sectors
This includes, but is not limited to, doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers, care workers, and other frontline health and social care staff including volunteers; the support and specialist staff required to maintain the UK’s health and social care sector; those working as part of the health and social care supply chain, including producers and distributors of medicines and medical and personal protective equipment.